Terms & Conditions of the Atelier Marie-Lucienne Give-Away
1. To enter this Give-Away you must fill in this form. Entries without contact details (either Instagram User Name, Facebook User Name or email address) for Atelier Marie-Lucienne to get in touch in case you are the winner will be excluded.
2. Entries will be accepted from 0:01 on Tuesday, 10th of March 2020, until 23:59 on Saturday, 14th March 2020 (all UTC+1 ).
3. There will be 1 (one) winner who will be selected at random, after the entry deadline. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
4. The contest is open to everybody. Signing up the our newsletter and/or following us on Instagram is highly appreciated, will not better your chances.
5. The prize consists of one skein of Wool (Mealabost Bhuirgh Handdyed Merino-Silk-Mix) and one stitch marker (Thistle). The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
6. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner.
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced on the Instagram account of Atelier Marie-Lucienne as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this Give-Away, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current German data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. This Give-Away is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Atelier Marie-Lucienne and not to Instagram. By participating in this Give-Away you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
18. Promoter: Atelier Marie-Lucienne, Marjan Hoebeke-Pfaff. Website address: www.ateliermarielucienne.shop.
As from 8th March 2020